Pre-Sales Software Manager
benefits and qtrly bonus
Do you have a background in Software Development, but you're also a leader, proven skills in managing a team, able to mentor, train with pre-sales or professional service experience?
A Pre-sales Software Manager is required by a blue chip organisation to lead and co-ordinate the company's pre-sales, co-creation and professional services strategy and team
What will the presales software manager be doing?
- Ensure the company is providing first class pre-sales technical support & guidance to channel partners & end-user business customers across EMEA
- Provide guidance, work with, support and advise the Sales team to help drive sales, grow business and close projects
- Define and implement a strategy to maximise value to the company and to customers with unique value propositions and differentiation in our customer engagement/commercial offering
- Work with business owners, project managers internally to ensure appropriate and effective planning and timely completion of software development/co-creation projects
- Manage the provision of pre-sales and work with the Service Manager on post-sales support including resolving of product/service software issues, installation and maintenance to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and develop the go to market, commercial/sales model, including project scope and deliverables for co-creation and pre-sales strategy and tactical activities
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Work with Sales and Business Development team to promote, manage and co-ordinate Software Developer and Integrator Program to customers and ISV's
- Take ownership of various technology initiatives, driven by the software team, and manage their delivery
- Manage, motivate, support, and develop the team and recruit new members as and when necessary
- Help to create, and manage both personal and professional objectives of the team
- Develop relationships with key partners and end-customers and collaborate with the sales team to increase business potential and meet customer requirements
- Support the Product Marketing team by gathering market intelligence and customer feedback to help the company make market assessments and define go to market strategy
What does the presales software manager need?
- Previous experience of leadership in a pre-sales or professional services role
- Software development/programming experience
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Good understanding of the sales process
- Ability to recognise and qualify opportunities, analyse pipeline and forecast to ensure pre-sales are focused, resourced and have the required skills to maximise business and value for the company
- Excellent written, verbal & presentation skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Willing to travel as required domestically and internationally (mostly EMEA)
- Background in scripting/software development would be useful
- Experience working with Salesforce or other CRM solution
- Experience of working within Enterprise Content Management, Document Workflow and/or Business Process
What is on offer for the presales software manager?
- Good package including healthy basic salary and quarterly (21%) bonus
- Car allowance of c.£7K
- 25 days holiday, rising on length of service
- Healthcare, life insurance, permanent health insurance
- Training support scheme
- Hybrid role - 3 days in office - 35 hr working week, 1 hr for lunch
- Restaurant on site