Great benefits package
A brand new role for an After Sales Service Quality Manager is required by tech company to monitor and improve the quality of the after sales service operation from customers first contact to final resolution.
Role of the Service Quality Manager
- To monitor and improve the quality of the after sales service operation from customers first contact to final resolution.
- Establish and maintain the key quality and continuous improvement metrics to monitor after sales service and drive improvements.
- Arrange annual audits on service centre facilities, personnel and performance.
- Working alongside quality representatives at our key service suppliers to improve service and investigate any failings.
- Supporting the Service Business Manager to provide a high quality after sales service that meets customer expectations and within budget.
- Define and maintain after sales service procedures to ensure ISO9001 compliance.
- Support investigation into any suspected quality related issues with products.
- Work with other team members to deliver continuous improve
Skills & Experience of After Sales Quality Manager
- Qualification in Electronics, Production or Business management.
- Six Sigma Qualification
- Previous experience working in a supplier quality management or process quality role, ISO9001.
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to demonstrate problem solving and lateral thinking in previous role(s).
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and throughout EMEA.
- Additional languages preferred
- Good basic salary + quarterly bonus
- 35 hour working week - hybrid 3 days in office
- Health insurance, dental, permanent health and life insurance
- Training support £500 per annum
- 25 days holiday rising on length of service + BH
- Free Parking
- On-site restaurant