Are you looking to make a difference to people’s lives? We are looking for a Customer Service Specialist to do just that.
Fittleworth, first founded in 1984 out of a small family garage, is now one of the UK’s leading home dispensing companies. We pride ourselves on providing a personalised, trusted and dedicated first-class home delivery service to our clients catering to all stoma, continence and wound care appliance needs.
We are looking for a self-motivated and service driven professional to take on the role of Customer Care Agent. You will be responsible for promoting our range of Fittleworth services to individuals to influence retention and new patient referrals across the UK.
This role is telephone based from our Littlehampton Head-Office, working full time hours and eligible to the Company incentive scheme (bonus paid quarterly).
About this Opportunity:
- An excellent opportunity to join a successful team, building relationships in community environments, and selling the Fittleworth range of services
- Building relationships with new and existing clients throughout community environments influencing new user referrals
- Identifying potential sources of new patient referrals
- Working towards targets, and agreeing tactics with the line manager to source new business opportunities
- Continually look for, and suggest, ways we can improve the service we provide to Health Care professionals and our mutual clients
- Maintaining the accuracy and quality of client records in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Sales experience (preferably healthcare) and experience selling a service
- Excellent customer service skills with strong phone contact handling and active listening skills
- Strong communication skills, an effective influencer and networker
- A competitive mindset, highly motivated and proven record of achieving targets
- Strong organisational skills, resilient and adaptable to change
As well as priding ourselves on the commitment we provide to our clients, at Fittleworth we also recognise the commitment to our employees in providing an engaging and rewarding working environment. As such, we offer:
- a competitive salary with annual review
- private healthcare
- insurance cover
- a highly competitive pension scheme
- 25 days holiday (plus statutory Bank Holidays)
- access to our bespoke reward and discount platform for major retailers
- access to a wide range of employee wellbeing services
- cycle to work scheme
- access to our award-winning culture of going the extra-mile
Any personal information you share with us will be treated in line with our company Privacy Notice, available via legal notices on our website. Fittleworth provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, religion / belief, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, maternity, national origin, ethnic background, disability, or age.