Do you have experience of working in a multi-company or multi-client environment, preparing management and statutory accounts using Sage Line 50?
An Accountant is required by a local firm who provide business support to work closely with a set of clients to provide them with an outsourced accounts team.
What will you be doing?
- Review and produce management accounts
- Approve supplier and employee payment runs
- Prepare and review statutory accounts
- Prepare and file VAT returns
- Produce and advise on monthly cash flows
- Auditor liaison and audit support
- Responsibility for all accounting requirements for your own client portfolio
- Consultancy projects including forecasting and planning.
What do you need?
- Experience in the preparation of management & statutory accounts
- Experienced at reviewing management accounts
- Experience of working in a multi-company, or multi-client environment
- Familiar with UK reporting requirements and the business tax environment
- Experience of Sage Line 50 would be beneficial but good excel a must.
- Min Level of qualification – part or in final stage of being ACCA qualified
What's on offer?
- Salary up to £40,000
- On-site coffee shop
- Pension (3% employer contribution)
- Group Life Benefits – Life Assurance (4 x salary), Income Protection
- 24 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Company Sick pay
- Private Medical Insurance – single cover paid for by company
- Employee Assistance Programme