Do you have a strong ecommerce background with good social media and CRM marketing experience and you're ready to step up and lead end to end marketing strategy of a fast paced international business?
An Award-winning international distributor is seeking an entrepreneurial individual who is capable of developing multiple channel marketing strategies reporting into the group's board.
What will you be doing?
- Managing the website (alongside the developer).
- Transition the company's marketing efforts into becoming an accomplished publisher of high- quality video content, to ultimately increase the company's sales and brand awareness.
- Defining the ecommerce roadmap and aligning it with the key business commercial objectives
- You will closely manage the global media agencies and push them to deliver ambitious growth targets
- Developing a complete CRM/email marketing strategy to further drive sales.
- Create and implement a commercially relevant social media presence with campaigns across all platforms - Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Reporting - to be able to articulate digital performance and the commercial impact.
- To identify new channels/initiatives that will help grow the business
What do you need?
The ideal candidate will have strong in-house experience and a deep understanding of how channels work together. You will have the ability to approach campaigns strategically and have a hands-on 'roll-your-sleeves-up' attitude. Above all, you will relish the challenge of rapid implementation within a business which is growing fast.
- Graduate calibre
- Proven and deep experience of driving business growth via acquisition strategies
- Experience of working in fast-moving entrepreneurial environments and comfortable with change – experience in a start-up would be a benefit
- Experience of digital initiatives in international markets an advantage
- Expert knowledge of multi-channel acquisition strategies
- Excellent technical knowledge of acquisition tools, tracking & analytics
- Experience of managing external digital marketing agencies
- Experience of digital publishing, and deploying non-SEO marketing channels including CRM/Email.
What's on offer?
- Salary £45000 - £60000 dep. exp.
- Healthcare and life cover
- 37.5 hour week; flexi
- 25 days holiday