I am working closely with a client of mine, a reputable company in Haywards Heath, for the recruitment of a permanent and full-time Accounts Assistant.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, and working for 37 hours per week, this role entails:
- Processing of company Payroll
- Monthly processing of management accounts, including accruals and prepayments
- Sales Ledger duties
- Making Purchase Ledger runs
- General Bank Reconciliations
The ideal candidate WILL:
- Have worked within a small finance department/ company previously and be comfortable in doing this
- Have gained AT LEAST 2-3 years' experience within a varied Finance/ Accounts Assistant role, dealing with a variety of accounting tasks
- Have a good grasp of a general accounting function
- Have intermediate Excel skills
- Be comfortable with accounting software (knowledge of Sage would be desirable though this can be overlooked if you tick the above boxes!)
If this sounds like you, and you would like to be considered for this role, then please apply immediately as my client wish to interview ASAP!