Payroll jobs within accountancy practice don't tend to come around too often, so if you are open to a new payroll job then don't let this one pass you by.
Based centrally in Lewes, there are parking options close to the office alternatively a short walk from Lewes train station.
- Your payroll experience will have been gained from within an accountancy firm or a payroll bureau
- Confident and competent in working with minimal supervision
- Sound knowledge of current payroll legislation
- Confident in using payroll software ideally Payrite
- First class communication skills with the ability to engage with multiple clients
The salary advertised should be viewed a guide with your expectations discussed on application.
Please contact David Waddell at Harvey John to discuss your new payroll job!