Come and join a Big 4 firm in London that's currently leading the way in tax technology and transformation services.
You'll be joining a Tax Technology & Transformation (TTT) team who are currently receiving significant investment from senior partners to expand its reach in the market. Last financial year, TTT contributed to 25% of the firm's total revenue and this year they plan to increase this by another third! Therefore, joining this team can only mean you'll be working with the best technologies, clients, and people. And with this, comes unparalleled training, endless opportunities, and creative freedom to test new technologies.
What you'll be doing:
- You'll be an expert within the team, focusing on project delivery and business development
- Responsible for delivering (sometimes leading) SAP tax optimisation projects with the largest and most significant clients
- For projects, you'd be expected to have the experience to cover:
- Indirect tax analysis of supply chains
- Gathering of VAT business requirements across OTC, PTP and RTR
- Design of VAT configuration/solution – including business process & blueprint design
- Remedying where standard SAP functionality does not meet client VAT requirements
- VAT testing
- Liaison with client SAP implementation teams, acting as the conduit between the tax/VAT function and the SAP implementation team
- Providing viewpoints on SAP work processes & configuration design across SD, MM and FICO
What do you need to have?
- Ability to structure teams, lead work & pioneer SAP VAT solutions
- Ability to manage internal & external stakeholders & the scope of an engagement
- Project management experience
- Designing and delivering SAP solutions in at least 2 of these areas:
- SAP ERP ECC 6.0
- SAP S/4 HANA
- SAP Analytics cloud
- SAP Global Tax Management suite
- Tax engine experience (Vertex or Thomson Reuters or Taxware or Avalara or Sovos)
For more information, please contact Alex Mann at Harvey John.