We are supporting an established Sussex business with recruitment of an interim Management Accountant. The contract will be for c3 months to support the finance function whilst recruiting a permanent member of staff.
The office is a short walk from a mainline train station with parking available if required.
- Preparing and processing journals (including month end journals, accruals, prepayments, allocations etc).
- Prepare routine daily/weekly/monthly management reports and all income statement analysis. and the timely production of monthly management accounts.
- Responsible for the production of the Online business monthly reporting pack and month end close
- Responsible for departmental monthly overhead reporting
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts including debtors, prepayments, creditors, accruals and fixed assets.
- Assisting with processing utility related invoices and analysis thereon of expenditure.
- Prepare reconciliations of bank accounts (GBP and foreign currency).
- Compile information for 3rd party to facilitate filing of overseas VAT returns
- Preparation of EC sales list
- Support the preparation of the Online business annual budget
- Providing ad-hoc support on management reporting and projects
For more information on this interim Management Accountant position in East Sussex, please apply via the website or contact Alex Baxter Smith at Harvey John for more information.