We are working with a top 20 firm of chartered accountants who are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their growing team in their Maidstone, Kent office.
The Maidstone office is located just off of the M20 and has plenty of staff parking.
- Likely AAT qualified
- Experience gained within public practice is essential
- Possibly looking to join a larger firm to develop your skills with larger clients and more complex work
- Confident working with all levels of staff and clients
- Comfortable preparing statutory and management accounts as well as tax returns
- Knowledge of Xero, QuickBooks, Sage and CCH would be advantageous
- First class communication and presentation skills
About the role:
- Working within a large and established accounts team
- Supporting client management teams
- Accounts preparation and tax computations for companies, partnerships & sole traders
- Prepare VAT returns
- Review bookkeeping prepared by clients
- First point of call for client queries
- Prepare management accounts for review
Please contact Alice at Harvey John for further information on the Accounts Assistant role and firm.
The salary given should be seen as a guide provided by the agency.